Do you guys love baking for the holidays? I do, and Christmas cookies are a big favorite. No need to stress yourself over a complicated recipe–here’s a yummy cookie recipe that’s quick and easy!
–1 box Betty Crocket Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
–1/2 cup butter, softened
–1 teaspoon vanilla
–Colored sugar for decorating (Red and green would be pretty for Christmas!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT for colored sugar in a large bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
3. Shape dough until small balls–use about 1 teaspoon full of dough for each ball.
4. Place balls of dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Flatten dough balls with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in the colored sugar.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until set.
7. Let cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet and then careful remove to cooling rack to let the cookies finish cooling