As a former special education teacher and the mother of a child classified with moderate to severe autism, I became very engaged in the world of autism and behaviors. God blessed me with an understanding spirit and kind heart. I view my job as my calling in life…. I feel that is why I was put on this earth and in the situations that I have been. My goal in life is to make sure that every child has the best education, childhood, and life they can despite their academic, behavioral or life challenges. I will work with them to overcome and work with the teachers, staff and administration to teach them how to do this as well.
- BSE Special Education/Elementary Education
- MSE Educational Leadership & Curriculum
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 years Classroom Experience
- 7 years Field experience
- Mom of 14 year-old Son with Autism
- Honored by Sync Magazine as one of 12 in 2012 in Central Arkansas